Nora Volkow, the director of the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), says that cannabidiol (CBD) – a compound found in cannabis – is “a safe drug with no addictive effects.” The comments were made in an op-ed for The Huffington Post. “[P]reliminary data suggest that [cannabidiol] may have therapeutic value for a number of …
Tag: The Huffington Post
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!