An art gallery that sells recreational cannabis opened Sunday in Pierce County, Washington, despite the county’s ban on cannabis sales. Owners Tedd Wetherbee and Mike Henery say that The Gallery in Parkland has received a license from the state’s Liquor Control Board to distribute cannabis, and that’s enough for them.
Tag: The gallery in parkland
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
- South Korea Legalizes Medical Cannabis
- New Jersey Committees Pass Legislation to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!