At a press conference on Monday, State Senator Daylin Leach, surrounded by the families of sick children seeking medical cannabis treatments, announced his intent to hold a sit-in at Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett’s office, unless the governor agrees to discuss legalizing medical cannabis by the end of this week. “We are asking him to agree …
Tag: The Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis Act
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!