By Press Release Kansas Patients Groups Join Together, Call For Compassionate Cannabis Law In Kansas Lenexa, Ks – On January 15, 2015, at 1pm, Several Kansas medical cannabis groups, including Bleeding Kansas and Kansas For Change, Sen. Gail Finney, and Sen. David Haley, will be sponsoring a rally in the Topeka capitol rotunda. There will …
Tag: the cannabis compassionate care act
- bleeding kansas, house bill 2011, kansas, kansas cannabis bill, kansas for change, kansas marijuana bill, kansas medical cannabis, kansas medical cannabis legalization, kansas medical marijuana, kansas medical marijuana legalization, Senate Bill 9, senator david haley, senator gail finney, the cannabis compassionate care act
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!