The ArcView Group, a cannabis investment firm ran by SSDP co-founder Troy Dayton and cannabis entrepreneur and activist Steve DeAngelo, has brought in another million dollars+ to the cannabis industry and movement at an event in Denver, in addition to over $20,000 for flood relief, to be donated to the Lyons Community Foundation. The group …
Tag: the arcview group
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!