A strong majority of those in California who are likely to vote in the upcoming election say they would vote “Yes” on an initiative to legalize recreational cannabis if given the chance. This is according to a new Probolsky Research poll. According to the poll, 59.9% of likely California voters support legalizing cannabis for everyone …
Tag: The Adult Use of Marijuana Act
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!