By The Compassion Chronicles The National Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published their “Guideline for Prescribing Opioids For Chronic Pain, United States 2016″ on March 18. In it was a statement of discouragement of urine testing for THC, the psychoactive component of marijuana, and a warning against terminating treatment of patients for having positive …
Tag: thc drug testing
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!