According to a new study published in the journal Drug and Alcohol Dependence, exercise can increase the concentration of THC in the blood of cannabis consumers. For the study, “cannabis users completed 35 min of exercise on a stationary bicycle in either a fed or overnight fasted state.” Following this, “Plasma cannabinoid levels were assessed prior …
Tag: thc concentration
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!