According to a new study published in the journal Drug and Alcohol Dependence, exercise can increase the concentration of THC in the blood of cannabis consumers. For the study, “cannabis users completed 35 min of exercise on a stationary bicycle in either a fed or overnight fasted state.” Following this, “Plasma cannabinoid levels were assessed prior …
Tag: thc concentration
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!