Legislation to legalize recreational cannabis will be filed this week in the Rhode Island Legislature according to State Representative Scott Slater (D-Providence), who will file the bill in the House of Representatives, and Senator Joshua Miller (D-Cranston), who will introduce the Senate version of the bill. The proposals would legalize the possession of up to …
Tag: that weas going to be there in a wayu tyha th atht wt
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!