The vast majority of Texans support a reformation of their state’s marijuana laws, according to new polling. The University of Texas/Texas Tribune Poll found that 83% of those in Texas support legalizing marijuana for at least medical use. 53% support legalizing recreational cannabis; of those 32% support legalizing “small amounts”, while 21% support legalizing “any …
Tag: Texas weed poll
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!