Tomorrow, May 1, Texans for Responsible Marijuana Policy will join with patients, caregivers, and medical professionals from around the state to testify in support of House Bill 2107. The Texas House Committee on Public Health will hold a hearing Tuesday on the bipartisan proposal that’s meant to fix the state’s “unworkable” medical marijuana program and …
Tag: Texas medical weed
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!