Legislation to legalize medical cannabis was filed today in Texas’ House of Representatives, with a companion bill being filed next week in the state’s Senate. House Bill 3785, introduced by Representative Marisa Márquez, would allow patients who receive a recommendation from a physician to legally possess and use up to 2.5 ounces of cannabis for …
Tag: texas legislature
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!