Texas’ House Public Health Committee, and their Senate Health and Human Services Committee, have both approved companion bills to legalize the medical use of low-THC cannabis for the treatment of uncontrollable epilepsy. House Bill 892 was approved with an 8 to 1 vote, and Senate Bill 339 was passed 7 to 1. The measures – …
Tag: Texas Compassionate Use Act
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!