Texas’ House Public Health Committee, and their Senate Health and Human Services Committee, have both approved companion bills to legalize the medical use of low-THC cannabis for the treatment of uncontrollable epilepsy. House Bill 892 was approved with an 8 to 1 vote, and Senate Bill 339 was passed 7 to 1. The measures – …
Tag: Texas Compassionate Use Act
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!