Seattle Seahawks quarterback Trevone Boykin was arrested early Monday on suspicion of marijuana possession and public intoxication; Boykin was a passenger in a car that crashed into a bar and hit people on a sidewalk. According to The Seattle Times; “A statement from the Dallas Police Department states Boykin was a passenger in a car …
Tag: Texas Christian University
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!