The Texas House of Representatives has voted 96 to 34 to pass Senate Bill 339, a proposal to legalize the medical use of low-THC cannabis for the treatment of epilepsy. The bill, which has already passed the full Senate with a 26 to 5 vote, now heads to Governor Greg Abbott for consideration. The proposal, …
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!