The Tennessee Legislature has passed a bill to allow the medical use of cannabidiol (CBD) after FDA approval. House Bill 694 passed the Senate earlier this month with a 33 to 0 vote, and today passed the House with a vote of 90 to 0. It will now be sent to Governor Bill Haslam for …
Tag: Tennessee house bill 694
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!