A bill to reduce the penalty for possessing between half an ounce, and an ounce of cannabis has been passed by two House committees in Tennessee. House Bill 109 was passed recently through both the House Criminal Justice Committee, and the House Finance, Ways and Means Committee. It’s been referred to the Calendar and Rules …
Tag: Tennessee house bill 109
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!