Cannabinoids can treat psoriasis, according to a new study published in the journal Medical Hypotheses and published online by the U.S. National Institute of Health. “Psoriasis is a chronic skin disease also affecting other sites such as joints”, states the study’s abstract. “This disease highly depends on inflammation and angiogenesis as well as other pathways.” …
Tag: Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!