Alaska voters will have the opportunity this August to legalize recreational cannabis. Alaska Lieutenant Governor Mead Treadwell has formally certified that a petition campaign to put cannabis legalization to a vote of the people has gathered more than 36,000 valid signatures from registered voters, nearly 6,000 more than legally required to qualify. Certification from Treadwell …
Tag: taylor bickford
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Hemp Bombs Review
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!