A new survey released by Public Policy Polling has found that the majority of Rhode Island voters are in favor of legalizing recreational cannabis, and taxing and regulating sales. Conducted January 14-15, the poll posed the question, “In 2012, two states — Colorado and Washington — changed their laws to regulate and tax marijuana similarly …
Tag: tax and regulate
New Poll Finds Majority Supports Legalizing Cannabis in Rhode Island, Recognizes Cannabis as Safer Than Alcohol
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!