A new survey released by Public Policy Polling has found that the majority of Rhode Island voters are in favor of legalizing recreational cannabis, and taxing and regulating sales. Conducted January 14-15, the poll posed the question, “In 2012, two states — Colorado and Washington — changed their laws to regulate and tax marijuana similarly …
Tag: tax and regulate
New Poll Finds Majority Supports Legalizing Cannabis in Rhode Island, Recognizes Cannabis as Safer Than Alcohol
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!