The Canadian government, led by Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, has released their plan to legalize marijuana. As expected, the proposal would legalize the possession, use and licensed distribution of up to 30 grams of marijuana, and would allow a small number of cannabis plants to be cultivated at home for personal use. Unlike the eight …
Tag: Task Force on Cannabis Legalization and Regulation
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!