Canada’s Task Force on Cannabis Legalization and Regulation has released a report detailing their recommendations for how to legalize cannabis. The task force was commissioned by the Canadian government to give lawmakers guidance on legalization legislation being introduced in the nation’s parliament in the spring. Unlike the eight states that have legalized cannabis in the …
Tag: Task Force on Cannabis Legalization and Regulatio
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!