The 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals has ruled unanimously that Florida’s welfare drug testing law, championed by Governor Rick Scott, is unconstitutional. The court concluded that there’s no evidence to explain why it’s necessary to force individuals seeking funding through the Temporary Assistance for Need Families (TANF) program to submit to unreasonable search in …
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!