A new study published in the annual journal Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine has found that cannabis consumption leads to a “significant improvement” in “all cancer or anti-cancer treatment-related symptoms”. According to researchers, “Cancer patients using cannabis report better influence from the plant extract than from synthetic products. However, almost all the research conducted to …
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!