Switzerland’s lower house has unanimously approved a bill that would allow marijuana to be sold legally as part of a pilot program. The program is designed to allow officials to research the impacts of allowing marijuana to be legally sold through licensed outlets. It would allow 1,000 people to purchase marijuana from government-approved and licensed …
Tag: Switzerland marijuana
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!