Switzerland’s lower house has unanimously approved a bill that would allow marijuana to be sold legally as part of a pilot program. The program is designed to allow officials to research the impacts of allowing marijuana to be legally sold through licensed outlets. It would allow 1,000 people to purchase marijuana from government-approved and licensed …
Tag: Switzerland cannabis
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!