Just days after legislation to legalize cannabis was announced in Michigan’s House of Representatives by Representative Jeff Irwin, activists have officially began their signature gathering effort in an attempt to put a legalization initiative on next year’s November ballot. MI Legalize kicked off their signature gathering campaign at a Saturday event at the Superior Dome. …
Tag: superior dome
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!