As the National Football League (NFL) continues its hard-line stance on marijuana, which includes punishing players even if they’re using medical marijuana legally under their state’s law, it’s worth noting that this is the sixth straight year where the Super Bowl has featured at least one team from a state where marijuana is legal for all purposes. …
Tag: Super Bowl legalization
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Hemp Bombs Review
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!