The legalization of medical cannabis significantly reduces suicide rates, especially among young adults, according to a study published in the American Journal of Public Health. For the study, researchers obtained 17 years worth of state-level suicide data from the National Vital Statistics System’s Mortality Detail Files, and used regression analysis – studying economic conditions, state …
Tag: suicide rates
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!