A study published recently in the journal Addictive Behaviors, and published online by the National Institute of Health, has found that cannabis use doesn’t increase suicidal ideations (suicidal thoughts) in high school students. For the study, 972 high school students were given questionnaires assessing cannabis use, suicidal ideations, depressive symptoms, social anxiety symptoms and borderline …
Tag: suicidal thoughts
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!