Dutch Treat, a classic strain that’s one of the most popular in the U.S. and across the Amsterdam coffee shop scene, is a distinct and much-loved indica-dominant hybrid. Dutch Treat has earned its vaunted reputation by continuing to be one of the most consistent strains on the market. It’s distinctly sweet and piney taste and …
Tag: strain review
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!