Congressman Steve Stockman of Texas has officially signed on as a sponsor of H.R. 1523, the U.S. “Respect State Marijuana Laws Act“, bringing the total number of bipartisan sponsors to 19. Under this proposal the federal government would be required to respect the law of states which decide to legalize cannabis for medical or recreational purposes, …
Tag: steve stockman
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!