A 33-year-old police sergeant in Grants, New Mexico was arrested Wednesday for stealing cannabis that was meant as evidence. The man, Roshern McKinney, is also being charged for distribution for allegedly giving some of the cannabis to his girlfriend. Ironically, it was McKinney’s own body camera that caught him stealing the cannabis, according to local …
Tag: Stealing Cannabis
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!