Washington and Colorado legalized marijuana in 2012. Oregon and Alaska followed in 2014. In 2016, Massachusetts, Maine, California and Nevada joined the movement. Here’s a look at the five states most likely to be next, and by the end of next year. Vermont Last year Vermont’s Senate became the first in U.S. history to …
Tag: states to legalize
- cannabis legalization, marijuana legalization, maryland cannabis, maryland marijuana, maryland weed, michigan cannabis, michigan marijuana, michigan weed, new mexico cannabis, new mexico legalization, new mexico marijuana, new mexico weed, next states to legalize, rhode island cannabis, rhode island marijuana, Rhode Island weed, states to legalize, vermont cannabis, vermont marijuana, vermont weed
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!