Washington and Colorado legalized marijuana in 2012. Oregon and Alaska followed in 2014. In 2016, Massachusetts, Maine, California and Nevada joined the movement. Here’s a look at the five states most likely to be next, and by the end of next year. Vermont Last year Vermont’s Senate became the first in U.S. history to …
Tag: states to legalize
- cannabis legalization, marijuana legalization, maryland cannabis, maryland marijuana, maryland weed, michigan cannabis, michigan marijuana, michigan weed, new mexico cannabis, new mexico legalization, new mexico marijuana, new mexico weed, next states to legalize, rhode island cannabis, rhode island marijuana, Rhode Island weed, states to legalize, vermont cannabis, vermont marijuana, vermont weed
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!