Nevada State Senator Tick Segerblom (D-Las Vegas) has announced that he’s drafting legislation that would allow medical cannabis dispensaries to begin immediately selling cannabis to everyone 21 and older, until licensed cannabis retail outlets are operating throughout the state (likely sometime in 2018). Oregon lawmakers approved a similar law after voters passed legalization in 2014; …
Tag: state senator tick segerblom
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!