New York State Senator Liz Krueger filed legislation this week to legalize recreational cannabis. The proposal is co-sponsored by Senators Martin Dilan, Gustavo Rivera, Brad Hoylman and Velmanette Montgomery. Under the proposed law – Senate Bill 1747 (The Marihuana Regulation and Taxation Act) – the possession and private cultivation of cannabis would be legal for those 21 …
Tag: state senator liz krueger
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!