Iowa State Senator Joe Bolkcom plans to introduce a measure to legalize medical cannabis in the state once the legislative session reconvenes in January. The senator will also be filing a proposal to decriminalize cannabis possession, according to his administration. Under the proposed medical cannabis law, cannabis will be removed from schedule 1 on the …
Tag: State Senator Joe Bolkcom
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!