Florida State Representative Randolph Bracy has announced that he will soon be filing legislation to legalize recreational cannabis. According to Bracy, Senator Dwight Bullard will be filing a companion bill in the Senate. In bringing forth the issue of legalization, Bracy homes to raise concerns surrounding the injustices of cannabis prohibition, such as the disproportionate effect it …
Tag: state representative randolph bracy
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!