A new bill has been filed in the State of Oregon that would legalize the possession of up to 8 ounces of cannabis, as well as cultivation and sales. Senate Bill 1556, sponsored by Senator Floyd Prozanski and State Representative Peter Buckley, aims to put legalization on this November’s ballot for voters to approve or …
Tag: State Representative Peter Buckley
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!