Michigan State Representative Jeff Irwin has announced that he will soon file legislation to legalize the possession and state-sanctioned distribution of recreational cannabis. “It makes sense from a public safety and public health perspective to bring that activity into the regulated space where we can make sure that consumers are protected”, says Irwin. “You’ve got …
Tag: State Representative Jeff Irwin
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!