Michigan State Representative Jeff Irwin has announced that he will soon file legislation to legalize the possession and state-sanctioned distribution of recreational cannabis. “It makes sense from a public safety and public health perspective to bring that activity into the regulated space where we can make sure that consumers are protected”, says Irwin. “You’ve got …
Tag: State Representative Jeff Irwin
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!