Legislation to establish an industrial hemp pilot program has been given approval by Louisiana’s House of Representatives. The bill’s passage is the first step towards the state’s full acceptance of hemp as a legal agricultural commodity, according to the bill’s primary sponsor, State Representative Jack Montoucet. House Bill 1085 was given approval on Tuesday with …
Tag: State Representative Jack Montoucet
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!