The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has sent warning letters to multiple companies involved in the distribution of products containing cannabidiol (CBD). fdaThe FDA sent warning letters today to four CBD-related companies claiming them to be making unsubstantiated claims “related to more than 25 different products spanning multiple product webpages, online stores and social media …
Tag: Stanley Brothers Social Enterprises LLC
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!