The U.S. Supreme Court ruled today that the state of New Jersey has the legal authority to continue with its voter-approved law allowing sports gambling, striking down a federal ban implemented in 1992. The case has implications for state-level marijuana laws. In a 6 to 3 vote the Supreme Court ruled this morning that the federal …
Tag: sports gambling
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!