Marijuana use combined with previous sexual activity resulted in spontaneous orgasms for a 40-year-old woman, according to a new case study published by the Journal of Sex & Marital Therapy, and published online by the National Institute of Health, “A case is described of a 40 year old woman with persistent spontaneous orgasms after use of …
Tag: Spontaneous Orgasms
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!