Activation of the body’s cannabinoid receptors – something done naturally by cannabis – can improve the outcome of spinal cord injury, according to a study published in the most recent issue (Volume 595, May, 2015) of the journal Neuroscience Letters. For the study, researchers “examined whether treatment with.. a selective synthetic cannabinoid receptor (CB1R) agonist, …
Tag: Spinal Cord Injury
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!