Nebraska’s Judiciary Committee has passed legislation to legalize medical marijuana. Legislative Bill 622 was passed by the Judiciary Committee with a 6 to 1 vote, with Senator Stebe Halloran casting the sole “No” vote. The measure allows those with a qualifying condition to possess and use marijuana medicines if they receive a recommendation from a …
Tag: spinal cord injury or disease
- aids, anxiety, crohn's disease, epilepsy, glaucoma, hepatitis C, lb 622, legislative bill 622, lupus, Lyme disease, Nebraska, nebraska medical cannabis, nebraska medical marijuana, parkinson's disease, pioid addiction, post traumatic stress disorder, Senator Stebe Halloran, spinal cord injury or disease, tourette's syndrome
- Study: Cannabinoid Receptors a Promising Target for the Treatment of Suicidal Behavior
- Maryland Senate Advances Bill to Increase Marijuana Possession Limit from 10 Grams to 28 Grams
- Here’s the Location of Florida’s 12 Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
- Missouri Legislature Votes to Legalize Hemp
- Court Rules California Medical Marijuana Recommendation Valid in Arizona
- New Poll Finds 59% of New Jersey Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- City Councilmember Accused of Punching, Biting and Strangling Medical Marijuana Dispensary Applicant
- Legalizing Marijuana in U.S. Could Generate $106 Billion in Taxes, Create 1 Million New Jobs by 2025
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
SalviaExtract.com is America's best source for high quality Salvia for Sale, vape pens and ethnobotanical.
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
The Smoke Advisor offers expert reviews on the most popular vaporizers and vape pens which describes how each type of vaporizer works.
Find the latest electronic cigarette Vaporesso Revenger at AVE40.com.
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.