During today’s White House Daily Press Briefing, President Trump’s Press Secretary Sean Spicer confirmed that Trump is a “firm believer” in states’ rights. During the briefing the very first question related to transgender bathroom laws: “Can you give us an update on the administrations plans with regards to transgender bathrooms?”, the reporter asked. Spicer replied …
Tag: spicer States’ Rights
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!