By Associated Press DENVER — A Colorado county that boasts the world’s largest outdoor marijuana farm and has been actively courting the new pot industry has approved the world’s first marijuana-funded college scholarship. Pueblo County voters approved the pot tax by a 20-point margin Tuesday. The 5 percent excise tax on marijuana growers is expected …
Tag: southern colorado
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!