Voters in South Portland, Maine have voted to approve an initiative which legalizes recreational cannabis for everyone 21 and older. Once it takes effect, the initiative, put forth by Citizens for a Safer Maine, will legalize the possession of up to an ounce of cannabis. The initiative was approved with around 55% of the vote.
Tag: South Portland marijuana initiative
- WA Liquor and Cannabis Board Puts Hold on Edibles Ban, Seeks Public Comment
- Canada’s Marijuana Legalization Law Takes Effect on Wednesday
- Congressman Says Trump Plans to Back State Marijuana Laws, Unveil Federal Reforms, Following Midterms
- New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy Says State May Legalize Marijuana by the End of the Month
- FDA Seeking Public Comment on the Potential Rescheduling of Marijuana
- Pennsylvania Committee Passes Marijuana Decriminalization Bill
- Is Marijuana Legal in Maine
- National Survey Finds 62% of Americans Support Legalizing Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!