Voters in South Portland, Maine have voted to approve an initiative which legalizes recreational cannabis for everyone 21 and older. Once it takes effect, the initiative, put forth by Citizens for a Safer Maine, will legalize the possession of up to an ounce of cannabis. The initiative was approved with around 55% of the vote.
Tag: South Portland marijuana initiative
- Marijuana Banking Bill Passed by West Virginia House of Delegates
- World Health Organization Expert Committee Calls For Changes In Cannabis’ International Classification
- Legislation to Legalize Marijuana Passed by New Mexico Committee
- Hawaii Committee Unanimously Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Study: Marijuana Consumption Linked to Increased Sperm Count
- Washington Senate Committee Passes Bill to Allow Patients to Buy Medical Marijuana Tax Free
- Oregon Garnered Over $107 Million in Marijuana Taxes in 2018
- Weekend Unlimited Wins the “Pot” Lottery
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!