Voters in South Portland, Maine have voted to approve an initiative which legalizes recreational cannabis for everyone 21 and older. Once it takes effect, the initiative, put forth by Citizens for a Safer Maine, will legalize the possession of up to an ounce of cannabis. The initiative was approved with around 55% of the vote.
Tag: south Portland cannabis initiative
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!